Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/Text (971) 263-3039
Christmas/Holiday Lights Installation
We make lighting your home for the holidays so easy, you will wonder why you ever attempted to do them yourself! It's way more fun to look out your kitchen window with a hot cup of tea or coffee in hand seeing your lights magically go up for you anyway! We don't want you out in the rain doing that all by your lonesome. Not too fun...
-The lights along with enough extension cords, some electrical splitters and a few electronic timers if you would like those used. We recommend either incandescent or the energy efficient LED's in the C9 size. Please make sure you have a sufficient amount of lights for the amount of decorating you are expecting. If you need a recommendation from us on about how much we think you might need, don't hesitate to ask us when requesting a quote. It's also always a good idea to have a couple of extra boxes on hand just in case!
-THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT: The man-power (and the plastic clips we use to attach the lights with, which don't damage your roof and keep the lights in place no matter the weather).
- Lights on the gutter lines/peaks on sides of the home other than the front (for example if you have corner home where more than 1 side of the property faces the street)
- Wrapping pillars in lights
- Lights on bushes: Up to 5 feet tall
- Lights on trees (up the tree trunk and around the branches): Up to 10 feet high
- Outlining windows: Please keep in mind, pretty much the only way to have lights stay put around the border of a window frame is by attaching with staples. When removing the lights that have been stapled in, we do not yank them off for safety reasons but instead carefully pry them out without damaging your home.
- Outlining garage: This is typically done by stapling.
*PLEASE NOTE: We charge a separate Take-Down fee depending on the size of your house and the amount of lights that were installed. You can pay this on the same day as the lights go up or separately on the day of take-down which is sometime in early January or on whatever day you specifically request.
*We take payment on the spot after the work has been completed with either credit card, cash or check (made out to Mr. Shine)
Mr. Shine Services the Following Areas:
- Forest Grove
- King City
- Lake Oswego
- West Linn
- Happy Valley
- Oregon City